Nigerdock is a leading Nigerian maritime group with operations in port terminal services, ship repairs and EPC fabrication. The company is located at Snake Island Integrated Free Zone in the main port of Lagos and serves customers in the shipping, logistics, marine and energy sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer – Ship Repair
Reporting To: Shipyard Sales Manager
Personnel reporting directly to this role: None
- To support and build the Company’s market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships with a view to deliver significant business growth
- Ship Repair Market/Industry Research
- Engage with Customers and Accounts to maintain and deepen company’s relationship with them
- Research and build relationships with new prospective clients
- Monitor and report on all specific tenders and opportunities.
- Work with senior management to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Populate and maintain the CRM database with all required information
- Understanding and following the agreed goals and annual targets for the position
- Collect Customer Feedback Forms from clients
- Identify any new related ventures or services that could compliment the company’s service offer
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Assemble and disseminate market intelligence
- And any other duty as the business may require from time to time
- Degree or equivalent in fields such as Marketing, Business and / or related industry and key client experience
- Passion for delivering positive, measurable results.
- Internal motivation with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to use Microsoft suite especially excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Level of knowledge associated with 5+ years of relevant industry related experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills- Excellent spoken and written English. Other languages would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time constraints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply