Capricorn Digital is a digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria. Leveraging its core technology platform, Capricorn Digital is able to provide bespoke integration services to merchants that best suit their distribution requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: (Lagos Island, Lekki, Ajah, Victoria Island, Owode Obafemi, Mofe Ibafo, Opic, Redeem, Badagry etc) Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- As a Sales Officer, it would be your job to sell the company’s products or services. You would be responsible for finding and winning new customers, as well as looking after existing customer accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and hit/exceed monthly/annual sales targets
- Provide distributors and customers in the region with information about new or improved products and services to improve sales
- Responsible for coordinating the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments of the company and, most specifically with the Finance and Business Development department
- Partner with agents to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, report on the forces that shift tactical budgets, and strategic the direction of the sales forecast.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of the company’s products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s agent network
- Provide a monthly/annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications to the plan
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential Trade partners
- Must have a Degree Certificate
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- Supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs, and/or small and medium-sized businesses
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales/marketing
- Must be aggressive and willing to work.
- Excellentsales and negotiation skills and a firm understanding of the payment industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.