Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and startups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for business to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and as easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing scaleup and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our ID verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst that will enhance the effectiveness and productivity of our sales development
- Support the development of sales and operations strategy, understand priorities and execute operational plans.
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing
- Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams.
- Drive process improvement and manage all aspects of CRM including workflow, reporting, data integrity and maintenance.
- Process orders and support sales teams with planning and operational tasks.
- Apply data cleansing techniques to improve the quality and accuracy of contacts and accounts databases and develop processes and methods for acquiring new names to our database
- Engage and work with aligned operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve data needs and analysis results.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Ability to understand, create, and deliver top-quality, audience-appropriate communication.
- Assist the sales team in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies to implement data enrichment processes to improve sales team’s performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject ”Sales Operations Analyst”
Application Deadline 15th April, 2021.