Dunn & Braxton Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Operations Assistant
- As a Sales Operations Assistant you will be assisting the Company’s Sales team by creating, evaluating, and optimizing data sets and sales applications. You will also be responsible for managing sales administration.
- Must be a recent graduate who is currently undergoing his or her mandatory service year or an OND holder seeking a place for a year internship.
- Aptitude for math.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Highly motivated and have a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Assist in overseeing business analytics.
- Track long term sales data.
- Assist in the implementation of new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams.
- Assist marketing teams in determining customer outreach methods.
- Monitor and assist with customer retention.
- Assist with account management.
- Creates contracts that satisfy both company and customers’ needs.
- Assist in managing and evaluating data to determine the effectiveness of a product.
- Update sales information.
- Assist in sales forecast by using relevant data.
- Compensation: 50,000 monthly base pay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Sales Operations Assistant” as the subject of the email.