Royal Power & Energy Limited – With the experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess, and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: 1. Power generation services, like – • Solar grid • Gas 2. Power solution services – • Power backup solutions • Renewable energy solutions • Power protection services • Power conditioning services • Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation, and also to protect our environment”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Alaba – International Market and Iyana-Iba – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Visit a minimum of 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 2 leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 100 batteries and 25 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre-Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales-related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market-related information and disseminate it to all stakeholders.
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions, etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 8 years of experience.
- N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We want candidates from this location to apply for the position.Alaba, Orile, Egbeda, igando, Iyana-Iba, Ikotu.
- Lastly, candidates must have solar, Inverter,and batteries sales experience before applying for the position
Application Deadline 20th August, 2021.