Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full Time
- Formulate pricing policies.
- Determine daily coupons.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise ready to be displayed clean.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Ensure items are in stock and maintain inventory.
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply.
- Analyze financial and operating statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards.
- Utilize ICT for data analysis, to record sales figures and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Manage different departments in the store.
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
- A Degree or HND with emphasis on sales or marketing or business.
- Minimum of one or two years sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 23rd May, 2021.