PepsiCo – In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo. Our company is made up of seven divisions: PepsiCo Beverages North America; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe; Africa, Middle East and South Asia; and Asia Pacific, Australia/New Zealand and China. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
The AMESA sector consists of the Africa, Middle East and South Asia regions, and features many leading global and local snack brands including Lay’s, Cheetos, and Doritos, along with local favorites such as Chipsy (Egypt), Simba (South Africa) and Kurkure (India and Pakistan), as well as various beverage brands including 7UP, Pepsi, Aquafina, Mtn Dew, Mirinda, and Sting. The AMESA sector covers a wide span of developing and emerging markets, including the key countries of Egypt, India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and South Africa. PepsiCo AMESA is headquartered in Dubai, UAE and led by Eugene Willemsen, Chief Executive Officer, Africa, Middle East, and South Asia. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Req ID: 279381BR
Major Accountabilities for The Role
- Expanding the frontiers of PepsiCo products in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
- Being mindful of cost of selling per loaf; effectively managing the resources available at the hub.
- Liaise with the Credit Control officer/Treasury to ensure adequate reconciliation of hub account.
- Being accountable for all sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and 2-3 years in a Sales/Category role within an FMCG organization;
- Minimum Tertiary education: Bachelor’s Degree (in relevant field).
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply