Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The School Nurse attends to the health of every student (Basic 7 – SS 3).
- He/she works on shift everyday including weekends.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for every student
- B.Sc (Nursing) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Nursing, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Any experience relating to Nursing is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- A team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: [email protected] and CC the “Principal” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
Application Deadline 17th February, 2022.