Kamilight is a vast and highly experienced global supply chain company in freight forwarding, cargo handling services; both Air and Sea. We are designed to operate global supply chain that delivers products everywhere you need them in the world.
We are recognized for our expertise, experience, reliability and exacting standards. Our services include shipment consolidation, door to door services, importing, exporting and global freight forwarding. Kamilight is manned with experienced, dedicated and vast knowledge personnel in cargo handling business and this gives us an edge over our competitors and consequently aids our operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word audio and copy type write letters
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
- Use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Manage and maintain budgets and carry out invoicing.
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post (this may involve the use of a franking machine).
- Recruit, train and supervise junior staff and delegate work as required
- Manipulate statistical data
- Arrange in-house and external events
- Arrange training for staff members.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Depending on the sector and company, you may also carry out the following duties:
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.