Max African Publishers Limited is an independent Nigerian publishing company founded in the year 2012. The company is one of the fast-growing publishing firms in its generation dedicated to publishing the best in various areas for the scholarly and professional communities worldwide.
At Max African, we believe in delivering quality content at reasonable process with competitive royalties and aggressive marketing. We believe in leveraging in the latest publishing technology to deliver quality products and services for the benefit of our customers and partners. With years of publishing experience, we understand and anticipates the needs of authors, Liberians, customers, and book distribution partners, and we continuously challenge ourselves to provide the highlight level of products and services.
We treat our employees as individuals, and we empower them to realize their full potentials and contributions. We believe in open communication and share our success with everyone in the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use a variety of software packages (including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, CorelDraw and PowerPoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Organise and store paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Arrange in-house and external events
- Arrange training for staff members.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas, and take minutes.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of OND / NCE qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd July, 2021.