The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Must be a graduate of HND / B.Sc in Secretarial Administration.
- Must have high typing speed – at least 80 WPM.
- Must be truly hardworking.
- The applicant must live within any of these areas: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Oniru Estate, Lekki, etc.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech
- Must be versatile in the following computer operations (MS Word, Power Point, Corel Draw, PageMaker, & Photoshop).
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting.
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
Expected remuneration for this role is between N65,000 and N80,000, subject to review based on productivity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.
- If you do not have these requirements, please do not send your CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- The applicant should be available to resume immediately if successful.