Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Promote, implement and monitor the Company Policies, Objectives and Standards within Security perimeter.
- Define operational activity programs as a part of Production Budgets Construction (Yearly / LTP).
- Assist in preparation of Asset’s field Operation budget and its performance justifications with Partners and Authorities.
- Follow up in close liaison with GM Field Onshore OPEX realisation versus authorised Budgets.
- Ensure a proper selection and performance assessment of the personnel working within the function
- Ensure Protection of the company’s staff, integrity, processes and assets from harm and loss.
- Develop and implement security plans and programs for all JV Onshore operations. Steer the development of security measures on new activities / projects within JV Onshore
- Protect area facilities at NOPL operational sites: Owaza, Rumuji, Ubeta and Obigbo nodes
- Develop and implement security strategies to deal with significant security incident/event.
- Responsible and accountable for intelligence gathering and assessing information relating to a wide range of security issues.
- Develop and organize the security team in readiness for security operations.
- Prepare and conduct risk assessment for his area of responsibility in order to prevent and or reduce the impact of security incident(s).
- Conduct security audits, evaluate compliance to laws and regulations
- Respond to and management of security incident and partaking in the recovery process.
- Liaise with other stake holders and Government security agencies in his area of responsibility.
- Manage Security Control Centre (SCC) operation
- Investigate and resolve security incidents (theft, kidnap, crime, etc.) for onshore personnel in liaison with corporate security, district management and government authorities
- Prepare, supervise and deliver security induction, awareness and training of personnel on board (onshore)
- Ensuring facilities and equipment are correct, effective and updated to meet contemporary security issues and challenges. Control physical protection of company premises – fencing, guarding, surveillance (CCTV),
- Provide necessary training and leadership to improve efficiency and professional competence of security personnel.
- Collaborate with the District and Corporate Security to ensure adequate level of the site Security measures
- Periodic review of Security Organization to meet Field and Security objectives and ensure compliance with Affiliate and Group standards
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may be assigned to him by GM Field Onshore.
- University Degree in Law, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- 10 years minimum Military, Police or industrial security experience in a supervisory capacity.
- International experience and exposure.
- Initiative and decision making skills essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th March, 2021.