Tomato Jos is a private equity backed, fast-growing social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa. We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020, the company built a tomato processing facilitywith an aim to launch our first retail packaged product later this year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to lead a team of other security officers in the successful enforcement and protection of all company interest within an assigned shift.
- Manage a diverse team of security administrators
- Act as a key liaison between upper-level management and the community
- Institute organization-wide training in security awareness, protocols, and procedures
- Ensure compliance regarding staff security and clearance
- Assess, test, and select new security products and technologies
- Ability to understand threats or potential threats to Company personnel and assets and possible checks to mitigate those threats.
- Capacity to issue clear written and verbal orders.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures
- Respond immediately to security-related incidents and provide a thorough post-event analysis
Minimum Qualifications and Experience/Skills Required for the Job
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification in Security studies or another related field
- Ex-service personnel is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English and Hausa Fluently
- At least 10 years of experience in relevant roles.
- Sourcing for suitable and qualified guards.
- Must be above 38 years of age
Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have team spirit
- Ability to manage changes and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to ride motor cycle.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2021.