St Claire Specialist Clinic, a reputable hospital located in Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Learn about the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills that should be in a Security Officer Job Description.
- Security Officers ensure the safety and security of designated properties, assets, personnel, and visitors. They investigate and report irregularities and guard against unlawful behavior.
Job Description Template
- We are looking for a dedicated Security Officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The Security Officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
- To be successful as a Security Officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding Security Officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 24th May, 2021.