Voltron Intelligence is an established corporate entity in Nigeria that is committed to defense and business continuity. It has a respected and well-established track record in security related assessment and advice, plus demonstrable competencies in providing physical security around the globe.
Our services also include security guards, contingency planning, Security Consulting, Intelligence gathering, Travel Security solutions, professional security training, staff vetting and private investigation for the business sector, private clients and government organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers, obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service, Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Control traffic by directing drivers, Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO
- 0 – 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit Soft coply at:
B13, Tsukunda House,
Central Business District,
Application Deadline 21st July, 2021.