Soteria Eye Clinic is a contemporary state of the art Optometric and Optical Care Clinic. Centrally located in Lagos Nigeria, with operations in strategic geographical zones in the south, at Delta and Akwa-Ibom. Soteria’s, optometrists and highly knowledgeable staff are committed to providing quality eye examination, along with impeccable treatment and services. The expertise at Soteria Clinic offers top-grade eye care. Including choice designer frames, contact lenses and sunglasses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Chevron, Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling all accounts payable and receivable.
- Creating and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Following up on overdue payments and ensure that the Clinic’s invoices and payments match up correctly.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Recording transactions, payments, and expenses and processing invoices.
- Tracking the expenses of the Clinic and finds ways to minimize costs.
- Supervises other staff on all bookkeeping duties.
- Candidate must possess an HND / B.Sc in Accountancy from a reputable Institution.
- He/she must have a minimum of Upper Credit or 2nd Class Upper.
- Minimum of 6 years experience.
- The candidate must have strong analytical expertise.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- He/she must be intelligent, smart, and administratively efficient.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- He/she must be between ages 20-30years
- Candidate must reside in Lekki, Lagos State.
- Membership of a recognized professional body is an advantage.
- The candidate must have completed NYSC.
- He/she must have excellent knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office Packages (Excel and Word).
- N70,000 – N150,000 salary monthly
- Other staff benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail