First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, DevOps Automation
Job Identification: 175
Location: Lagos, NG
- Responsible for detailed design, implemtation and monitoring of Automation of Repository, Build and Release Pipleline, etc on Azure DevOps
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, and implementation and management of Repository, Build and Release pipelines as well as Azure app services in line with the DevOps strategy
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed and formally documented
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Design, implement dashboards for Performance of DevOps
- Participate in the customisation of application packages
- Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the design documentation
- Assist development team in all activities with respect to automation and publishing of solution
- Contribute to planning the introduction of new application systems
- Assist developers in fixing build and release issue.
- Actively participate in program unit testing, integration and system testing to ensure they meet quality standards
- Review technical constraints and performance issues of business intelligence and integration solutions
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions with at least 2+ years in DevOps practices
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.