We are a Public Service Organization in Nigeria currently recruiting qualified and highly skilled candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Architect
Grade: Level 10
- The successful candidates who should be self-motivated and result-oriented will work closely with other Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers and Contractors who are responsible for designs, supervision of construction and maintenance of buildings and road projects to provide the highest level of project outcomes.
Qualification and Experience
- M.Sc or B. Arch in Architecture or its equivalent
- 3 – 5 years post qualification experience.
- Excellent Knowledge in designing high profile and complex buildings
- A good track record of architectural designs and construction supervision
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit Architecture, 3D Max or other architectural rendering software
- Being a fully registered member of architectural professional bodies such as ARCON, NIA, RIBA, AlA etc would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- High level of creativity, innovation and imagination
- Excellent design, drafting skills and 3D proficiency with computer aided design and rendering software
- Organizational and Project Management Skills
- Good leadershipSkillsaswell astheabilitytoworkwithin ateamofotherconstruction professionals
- Analytical and Excellent problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for projects
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Regular Site Inspections and partaking in and coordination of organization and Site Meetings.
- Any other ad hoc assignments that may be given from time to time.
Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable as in the Public Service in Nigeria.
Deadline: 4th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter of application attached to their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.