Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client, a Financial Advisory, Issuing House and Investment Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate (Legal)
- GVA Partners is currently recruiting for our client a financial advisory, issuing house and investment firm with offices in Lagos.
- Our growing team requires an experienced legal associate who is ready to make a transition into investment banking and investment management as he/she assume more responsibility and seeks harder challenges.
The right candidate will have:
- Detail oriented, good analytical skill with an interest in investment banking and investment management
- This person will have experience working as an associate on corporate law, corporate finance and similar legal matters. Preferably the candidate will have professional experience handling matters for corporate and investment banking clients.
- The right candidate will have an interest in expanding their skill set and assuming increasing responsibility in investment banking and investment management and will be teachable, a quick learner. Communication to senior executives will be a key part of this role, which would report to a Partner.
- We are a flat organization, and we want someone who is able to report to very senior people and work thoroughly with minimal supervision.
- We are prepared to compensate generously, and we will expect to examine candidates to verify their skills.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Degree
- 2-5 years of professional experience in corporate law, corporate finance, and/or regulatory compliance matters.
- Experience dealing with regulatory filings and offer documents for debt or M&A offerings. Experience with matter relating to the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission would be appealing.
- Competitive cash compensation
[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.