PR24 is a specialist provider of risk management solutions and security services. We incorporate pre-emptive contingency planning and reporting, countrywide threat level assessment, risk mitigation advisory including the deployment of multi-skilled responders tailored to the unique needs of each client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
- A private security company is looking for a high-performing Senior Business Development Manager to help us meet our customer procurement and income growth targets by keeping our company competitive and advanced.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, making sales plans and mitigating those plans to the Managing Director.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Liaising with other departments within the company.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Develop plans to acquire new clients, through direct sales techniques and business-to-business marketing visit
- Plan and coordinate training programs for sales staff
- Segment and prioritize market opportunities and establish related go-to-market plans to direct business development efforts
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Project and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the upper management
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within the company.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- An MBA or MSc would be an added advantage
- Corporate security experience or relevant background with private security firms.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification e.g Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in a similar position in a frontline security company
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Personal integrity coupled with high ethical standards and respect for others.
- Strong communication skills and culturally savvy with the ability to influence across diverse environments.
- Self-motivated and proactive at working independently toward goals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter