Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Kwale, Delta
Employment Type: Contract
Reporting Line: Construction Manager
- The incumbent of this role will be responsible for overseeing and managing construction projects to assure they are completed in accordance with design specifications.
- Prepare plans, specifications and cost estimates for construction projects.
- Document project work activities; prepare progress status reports.
- Coordinating site operations with laid down directives in site manual.
- Serve as a Project Manager on construction projects; assure availability of equipment, materials, staffing.
- Supervise maintenance employees or monitor work of contractors.
- Oversee project expenditures. Prepare contracts, bid specifications, approve invoices and pay applications.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years in a similar role
- Experience in construction of roads, drainages, earth works, buildings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.