Eni is one of the most important, vertically integrated energy companies in the world. It operates in the oil, natural gas, electricity production, engineering, construction and petrochemical products sectors. It is constantly working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Drilling, Completion & Workover Engineer
Job ID: IRC220401
Location: Ikwerre Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers
Professional Family: Well Area Engineering
Contract Type: 6-2 6-2 6-3
- At Eni, we are looking for a Senior Drilling, Completion & Workover Engineer within NAOC in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. You will be responsible for developing optimized well design incorporating the most appropriate technologies and construction methods.
- Drafting drilling operation’s plan and support its execution providing engineering advise, and updating, when necessary, well design and execution plans.
As a member of Well Area Team at NAOC you will be responsible for:
- Preparing drilling programs including all information in accordance to Company’s procedures with particular attention to well integrity, best available technologies, and operational safety
- Preparing estimated cost breakdown of wells to be drilled
- Tracking and benchmarking drilling performance and costs
- Preparing post well reports
- Carrying out special studies and reports on any aspects of drilling and completion operations as required
- Assisting in the preparation and evaluation of tenders.
- Operations follow-up on daily basis. Assisting to rig site operations for specific jobs
- Making recommendations to solve drilling operational problems
- Recommending changes in some aspects of completion program (if necessary) to improve drilling and completion methods, techniques, and speed
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in Drilling Engineering
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Drilling Activities: Well Design, Drilling Operations, Horizontal Drilling, Drilling Fluids & Cement
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile, HPHT Drilling, HPHT Fluids & Cementing, Managed Pressure Drilling & Cementing
- Technical Specifications & Bidding: Technical & Contractual Specifications Preparation, Evolution of technological market, Specific suppliers and contractors market knowledge, Preparation and development of technical Standard, Tender technical evaluation.
- Drilling Software: Good knowledge of the main available software in the market for well design and well data management; excellent knowledge of Landmark Drilling Suite (Compass & StressCheck).
- Digitalization: Familiar with the digitalization process including Real time Monitoring, rig site drilling packages for performance optimization and Rig automatization processes.
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Wellbore stability
- Economics General: Cost estimating/budgeting/cost analysis/control
- Contracting: Variations and Claim Resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th July, 2022.