9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer – Solution Architect, Transport Network
Job ID: IRC4510
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- Plan and design fixed access and transport networks infrastructure to support the delivery of enterprise solutions and technologies such as IP/MPLS, PDH/SDH/DWDM, FTTx, xDSL, Wi-Fi & Cloud.
- Fixed Access & backhaul Transmission dimensioning of the capacity requirement for enterprise services.
- Prepare scope of work, RFQs, RFPs, budgets etc. for building the enterprise networks infrastructure to provide Wi-Fi, FTTX & Cloud-based solutions for corporate organizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams on seamless design and implementation of project scope
- Plan and raise technical work orders for service integration
- Coordinate and drive Technical Site Surveys
- Provide technical support for enterprise customers
- Participate in the enterprise sales cycle to gather customer business needs and define technical requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end transport (IP & TX) solutions for the customers based on their specifications and business needs.
- Responsible for all planning, design and optimization activities for fixed access and Transport networks to ensure optimum quality and network performance of the enterprise network infrastructure.
- Design and direct E2E integration of cost-effective and efficient transmission topology systems to support the provisioning of enterprise network services.
- Prepare High level and detailed E2E transport (IP & TX) plan & connection diagram using MS Visio & MS Excel.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant post NYSC work experience in a mobile telecommunications transport environment with technical expertise in planning, designing, integrating and optimizing integrated transport networks and nodes such as MW, PDH/SDH, DWDM and IP-MPLS on both core and access networks.
- Transport(IP & TX) Network Planning and Design
- Sound knowledge of Mobile & Enterprise Networks
- In-depth knowledge of Last mile connectivity, interfaces, IP / Data communications and various transmission technologies.
- Last mile network Design & planning
- Bandwidth and capacity planning & management
- Cisco/Huawei/Juniper Certification.
- Logical decision-making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the established scope, budget and timeline.
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Innovate.
- Passion for Excellence
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply