KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
- We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
- You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full Software Development life cycle, from conception to development
- As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding language, development framework and third-party libraries.
- You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you
- Work with development team and product teams to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning database and applications
- Building features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Sometimes lead a team 2 or 3 developers to deliver on projects
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Minimum of Second Class (Upper) division in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline from a reputable University.
- Minimum of Five O’Level credits in one sitting, including English Language and Mathematics
- A relevant back-end programming language, C# Python, NodeJs, Typescript
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions e.g. MySQL, MSSQL, NoSQL
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests as wells as CI/CD
- Proficiency with Git
- Experience using Postman or Sawgger for API documentation
- Familiarity with cloud concepts
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Unit testing
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework – both front-end and back-end e.g React, NodeJs, .NET Core
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.