Abt Associates is an engine for social impact, fueled by caring, curiosity and cutting-edge research that moves people from vulnerability to security. Whether it’s welfare or weather disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture or HIV and AIDS, we address the world’s most pressing issues. Our work is diverse and so is our bold workforce. We never fail to ask “What if?” We identify patterns, we search for the best way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HRIS Advisor – Nigeria HWM
Job Identification: 100116
Loaction: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Category: Program Delivery
Job Schedule: Full time
- Abt Associates seeks a full-time Senior Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Advisor to lead HRIS activities under the Nigeria Human Resources for Health (HRH) Task Order activity.
- The Senior HRIS Advisor will lead the design and implementation of a roll-out of a new HRIS system across five states, Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, Ebonyi States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- Post-graduate degree or higher in public health, health systems, human resources, information systems, or other related field.
- Familiarity with the Government of Nigeria’s HRIS needs and efforts to create the Health Workforce Registry.
- Professional experience interacting with representatives from ministries of health, private sector, civil society organizations, national health professional councils, and non-governmental organizations.
- Direct experience with HRIS system administration, maintenance, and reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and extensive experience with other MS applications.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral, and written communication skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree + Nine years of relevant experience, or Master’s Degree + Seven years of relevant experience, or PhD + Four years of relevant experience
- Lead the implementation of the nationally adopted HRIS software solution at the state level;
- Facilitate the establishment of an HRIS stakeholder leadership forum for improved collaboration and continuous dialogue between decision-makers and HRIS implementers;
- Design and manage an assessment to inform improvements in state information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure;
- Support improvements in HRIS capacity among stakeholders to ensure system sustainability;
- Identify linkages with other databases and information systems to ensure interoperability;
- Support the development and maintenance of processes for data integrity; and
- Manage team of state-based HRIS specialists
Deadline: 25th May, 2021.