Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting a qualified candidate for one of our group companies to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior IT Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Function
- IT support (hardware and software).
Span of Control:
- The role reports administratively to UNIT HEAD and technically to the GROUP IT HEAD.
- The role envisages working with full diligence to support IT functions.
- This position will have the overall accountability to support IT functions as mentioned below:
- Escalate the issue immediately to the reporting Manager if not solved within stipulated period of time.
- Trouble shoot IT related issues
- Ensure timely support is provided
Special Conditions (If any):
- To give support to residents (company’s quarters) for internet connection on a regular basis.
- If support is required on Sundays or public holidays, the candidate must make himself available on call basis.
- Must stay in Sango Ota, Ogun State.
Qualification & Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Computer Science / IT.
- He should have at least 10 to 12 years of industrial experience in providing IT support.
Required Skill Sets:
- Full knowledge of the various functions in IT
- Installations of desktops/laptops/OS/application software and other software
- Biometrics / access control machines
- CCTV cameras
- LAN (networking, laying cables, re-crimping, trunking of cables etc.)
- Communication & Organisational skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users.
On permanent basis. Salary as per Industry standards in commensuration of qualification, experience and salary (120,000 to 140,000 Naira Gross).
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.