Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is Africa’s Largest Manufacturer of school and office stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation’s premium paper raw material, prepress equipment and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with either of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related course.
- Knowledge of coding languages
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 years of experiences.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.