We are one of the oil and gas servicing companies in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to excel in delivering of our services. Our staff are committed to achieving a culture of excellence. The great teamwork is one key factor in our company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drafting, vetting and confirmation of all contracts and all legal matters on behalf of the company
- Drafting/preparation and reviewing of various types of agreement such as drilling rigs agreement, and various specialized services for exploration and production activities, bank credit facility agreement, etc.
- Representation and participation in contractual meetings with third parties.
- Providing secretarial/legal support services at Board and management meetings.
- Review of all proposals from contractors and subcontractors
- Drafting of MOU/MOA on behalf of the company
- Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and service codes
- Liaising with representatives of host communities at company’s field locations
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Maintain current knowledge and changes in petroleum laws and regulations.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on employment agreement between the company and employees.
- Provide commercial contract management & contract drafting of award strategies.
- Provision of legal briefs on litigation matters as at when necessary
- Representation of company with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B). Ability to speak and write FRENCH is a must.
- Applicants must possess the ability to write and speak French fluently.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have proven experience in legal matters pertaining to oil and gas business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.
Note: If you don’t meet the requirement you need not to apply PLEASE
Application Deadline 10th April, 2021.