Michael Stevens Consulting – Since its founding in 1991, Michael Stevens Consulting has grown to become a leading provider of high value Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Outsourcing and Business Advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. Our depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Management Consultant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a long-established Management Consulting multidisciplinary practice desirous of consolidating our positioning and enhancing the leadership structure of the firm.
- Accordingly, we are searching for very experienced and self-motivated consultants in the following positions:
- A Senior Consultant will perform as an individual contributor on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of an Engagement Director and/or Partner, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects. Client engagement activities include but are not limited to framing issues, problem-structuring, optimizing client processes, developing go-to-market strategies, and change management. Manage work efforts to contract specifications.
- Lead sub-project teams as required.
- Cultivate successful client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of Everest intellectual property.
- Support Everest business development efforts in expanding business. Identify new or additional revenue opportunities with current clients.
- Develop quality work product(s) and documentation.
- Support delivery assurance practices by participating in periodic project reviews and audits and maintaining accurate and timely project reporting.
- Anticipate and communicate project risks.
- Interface with client leads and become a trusted advisor or confidant to the client.
- Perform costing and pricing financial analyses.
- Identify, document, and build up costs in an as-is environment. Forecast and predict cost break-downs in proposals or future-stated environments.
- Serve as a subject matter expert.
- The ideal candidate will be an individual with upwards of 15 years relevant experience of which the last 5 years must have been in a well-structured consulting practice.
- The candidate will be a University Degree holder at Master Degree Level in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline in addition to professional certifications (ACA, ACCA, etc).
- He/She will have strong leadership and management skills and be able to show evidence of principled leadership, budget and revenue performance.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MBA strongly preferred Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions/consensus in a facilitated meeting and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants.
- Knowledge of the various levels of listening, ability to choose the right level depending on the situation. Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others.
- Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as required to supplement and support Everest methodologies in delivering solutions to clients.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications.
- Ability to design and develop technical reference documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience.
- Ability to identify key issues, analyze data, and make recommendations to address problems.
- Outstanding integrity and the ability to always seek to do the right thing for the client and the Firm.
- Ability to think globally and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter