IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – IT SOX Operations
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager – IT SOX Operations . Based in Lagos, you will:
- Manage and direct all workstreams related to IT SOX Compliance including planning, resource coordination (in-house and co-sourced), execution, and reporting
- Provide technical support in the design, implementation and testing of ITGC requirements.
- Remediation support by providing pragmatic recommendations which are practical to implement and meet the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinates the IT General Controls design and test of operating effectiveness
- Manages all IT SOX Risk and Control Matrices
- Monitors existing control gaps across the group and drives effective remediation of lapses [in line with management’s expectation and regulatory requirements.
- Manage External ITGC audits
- Review control evidence for adherence to accuracy, completeness and precision of control execution for all ITGC.
- Collaborate and build long-term relationships with key stakeholders in a evolving and fast-paced work environment.
- Plans and directs the work of direct reports, monitors their work, and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Coaches, mentors, and develops direct reports, including providing career development planning and opportunities; maintains a safe, secure, and motivating work environment.
- Ensures all SOX Controls mapped to IT Systems are adhered to.
- Acts as the single point of contact (SPOC) for all matters ITGC SOX Compliance. Facilitates and coordinates information requests [and subsequent provision] between IT and various groups [internal and third party].
- Works with control owners and operators to ensure quality, consistency and operability of new and existing controls.
- Review test findings, facilitate the remediation of ITGC control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to leadership within IT.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s and / or Advanced Degree in Computer Science or any related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in IT Audit, IT Control, and IT Compliance.
- Professional certification: CISA Compulsory.
- CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, COBIT 5 Implementer, ISO 27001 LI or LA will be an added advantage.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Deep understanding/knowledge of technologies and IT operating and delivery models – as well as the risks associated with them.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of the latest GRC principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Knowledge & experience in implementing globally accepted information system risk, control Frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of security best practices such as defense in-depth, least privileges, need-to-know, separation of duties, access controls, and encryption.
- Expert stakeholder management skills, with previous experience in a position which demonstrate strong organisational, prioritisation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong listening skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please apply with an updated Resume / CV
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.