Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a renowned Eye Clinic is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Must be able to bring in business
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Candidate must be young and vibrant
- He / She must be ready to work with minimal supervision and must be conversant with the designated sales territory.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, or any Biological Sciences discipline with medical field sales experience.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of optical terminology and legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
NGN 100,000 – 200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th July, 2021.