Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Nurse
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a senior registered nurse to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
- The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
- The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high-quality nursing care.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster, a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences, etc.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds, etc.)
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc in nursing
- Valid nursing license.
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.