Morsun Med is a medical group from China, dedicated to providing medical service for minor illnesses to Nigerians including the middle-class and low-income people. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable and accessible healthcare for Nigerians. According to the medical situation in Nigeria, Morsun has customized a batch of well-equipped Mini Clinics of high standard. By deploying our Mini Clinics to different area where people lack access to affordable healthcare, we are aiming to benefit more Nigerians and improve the overall medical situation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operation Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist the operation manager to issue the standards, requirements and procedures of the work content of each department to the relevant personnel of each department, and assist in training and supervising the implementation to ensure that the implementation is in place;
- Assist the operation manager to participate in business negotiations related to operations;
- Complete other objectives and tasks assigned by the operation manager on time and with quality;
- Proactively discover operational problems, and report to the operation manager the status of the operation in a timely manner.
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing relevant talents who meet the company’s requirements;
- Assist in mobilizing various resources and the advantages of the team to complete the phased operational goals;
- Coordinate the relationship between various departments and partners to ensure smooth operation;
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, with medical related background (priority will be given to doctor);
- 3 – 30 years work experience.
- Clear thinking, high efficiency, orderly, non-complaining, goal-oriented, and have a certain professional quality;
- Proficiency in office software and computer.
- Responsible, full of enthusiasm and sense of mission in the medical industry;
- Have a certain overall planning and coordination ability;
N200,000 – N600,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.