Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Portfolio Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage allocated portfolios (Mutual Funds, Institutional portfolios and private clients) in line with the agreed benchmark, risk preference, and generates appropriate risk premium.
Core Responsibilities and Key Result Areas:
- Manage Equity and fixed income portfolios, focusing on offshore assets, with the mandate of delivering competitive returns that outperform relevant benchmarks and industry peers.
- Providing unparallel service to internal and external Clients
- Ensuring periodic portfolio reports are prepared timely and meet the set standard
- Presenting regular reports to Institutional Clients
- Monitor and manage portfolio risk
- Supervise work of junior colleagues
- Keep abreast of key industry developments including regulatory charges
- Working with the head of Investment Management to develop an appropriate investment strategy.
- Collaborating with the head of investment and other team members to develop investible products that will increase asset under management
- Providing support for the relationship managers in their sales and relationship management efforts
Objectives and Key Results:
- Portfolio returns outperforming relevant benchmarks and industry peers
- Coordinating direct reports and ensuring that clients’ instructions are treated within the agreed TAT
- Positive feedback from internal and external clients
- Portfolio is invested in line with internal policies and agreed on SLAs
- Keeping portfolio risk within acceptable risk limits
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Relationship Management
- Securities Selection – SSP010
- First degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- Professional Requirements
- CFA Charter holder or level 3 candidate/ MBA or master’s in finance
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in equity, fixed income and macroeconomic research. Past securities selection and portfolio management experience required.
- Financial markets analysis
- Financial modelling
- Attention to detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail