Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a grant making nonprofit organization established in 2016 to support local, national and regional non-profit organizations working to address challenges and associated vulnerabilities across the African Continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Programs Executive
- The Senior Program Executive is responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of all HEEL (Health; Entrepreneurship; Environment; Leadership) Programs in line with ACT’s Strategic Objective.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of the Foundation’s HEEL Programs strategy in line with ACT’s overall corporate strategy.
- Ensure the development and presentation of HEEL focused concepts papers, Program plans and Program specific information for approval by the Director, Grants and Programs.
- Carry out detailed needs assessment of target audiences within ACT’s HEEL Programs.
- Champion the implementation of all HEEL Programs.
- Champion the sourcing and selection of capable partners for all HEEL Programs
- Develop HEEL Program/project specific partner selection and evaluation criteria.
- Liaise with the Director, Grants and Programs to prepare Request for Proposal (RFPs) and design response specification documents for HEEL projects.
- Liaise with legal unit to prepare required contract agreements for select implementing partners.
- Evaluate and recommend successful HEEL partners to the CEO based on pre-defined selection and evaluation criteria.
- Work collaboratively with implementing partners to develop and agree detailed project work and activity and feedback/reporting formats and requirements.
- Forward detailed project work plans, activity plans and feedback/reporting requirements to Team Lead, MERL.
- Coordinate progress meetings with project teams, identify constraints/issues and potential delays and develop recovery plans as required.
- Liaise with Corporate Communications to identify and implement internal and external communication needs of ongoing education Programs as required.
- Conduct periodic project impact analysis and develop project/Program impact assessment reports.
- Proactively monitor developments in HEEL focused donor agencies, NGOs and the development communities to identify potential funding/technical partners and other opportunities for engagement.
- Provide input into the periodic review of the Foundation’s overall processes to ensure continuous relevance and alignment with leading practices in Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Monitor budgetary performance of ongoing HEEL projects.
- Liaise with Head of finance to coordinate project financial management, i.e. management of petty cash, record keeping and financial reporting.
- Verify milestone achievements of project implementing partners with the Team Lead, MERL and recommend agreed disbursements to Head of finance.
- First Degree in any discipline from an accredited institution.
- Eight (8) years project management experience with at least five (5) years designing and implementing Programs at a managerial level within a Development Aid Agency or a Non-Profit Organisation.
- Project Management Certification required.
- Ability to think strategically, holistically and appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solution.
- Ability to write proposals, terms of reference and reports.
- Strong knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation standards and requirements.
- Strong resource planning and utilization skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to present complex issues in an accessible style, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnerships and alliances with related HEEL stakeholders
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft office productivity tools particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Project.
- Excellent understanding of HEEL related issues locally and globally.
- Strong ability to apply an understanding of the local context to themes of international relevance in global HEEL issues
- Ability to project manage complex Programs and workload, set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Business Awareness
- Managerial effectiveness
- Operational effectiveness
- Strategic perspective.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email