Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all Transmission infrastructure deployments and rollout, infrastructure Rollout projects that cover all Fiber last miles (Metro and long Distance) deployments and installations in Phase 3 Telecom
- Responsible for infrastructure surveys for all Fiber Last Miles in Phase 3 telecoms for
- All Enterprise Client/Mobile Network Operators/Data Network Operators (MNO/DNOs).
- Responsible for coordinating and managing all pre-sale project functions ensuring cross-functional requirements and specification are gotten and signed off by relevant technical teams for all infrastructure rollout or Upgrade projects
- Responsible for pursuing procurement of services and materials required for delivery of all infrastructure projects in Phase 3 telecom.
- Responsible for end to end project delivery from pre-sale to post sale solution deployment for all Enterprise Clients in phase 3 telecom.
- Ensure all services providers or contractors engaged to provide services for infrastructure rollout and deployment projects have contracts and SLAthat are in line with the clients requirements specifications and services delivery expectations and Responsibility matrix that details what will be done by both parties.
- Responsible for gathering all transmission planning designs and specifications of fiber last miles projects in Phase 3 Telecom
- Responsible for Microwave LM solutions surveys and requirements for projects requiring microwave deployment
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 6 – 8 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.