Telnet Nigeria Limited is a digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver technology-enabled business solutions efficiently and cost-effectively to the optimum satisfaction of our customers through an enabling work environment where our staff is inspired to be the best they can be. We are a customer-centric organization and we demonstrate this by always anticipating, understanding and excelling at meeting the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Employment Type: Contract
- Plan and manage the execution of IT projects that delivers business value within agreed time, cost, and quality
- Plan, document and safely execute IT Projects as defined in Project Delivery Framework and deliver within agreed time and budget
- Participate in the development, review and sustenance of IT Projects delivery standards, methods, guidelines, techniques, tools, and control structures for effective management of all IT development
- Prepare and maintain project quality and risk plans and track progress against the plans, providing regular progress reports to the Customer and Project Governance board as appropriate
- Manage change control process in relation to the project/program, gain agreement for revisions to the scope from project sponsors, and ensure projects continue to meet business objectives, among others
- Implement agreed project communication ownership plan and interface with key stakeholders at the multiple levels across the organization to ensure that expectations are managed and that the aims of the program or project continue to be aligned with business needs and strategies as they evolve.
- Support the development and management of Strategic Contracts and vendor relationships to ensure value realization for the Company and deliver project objectives
- Estimate and monitor project costs, schedule, and resource requirements in relation to agreed terms of reference and take necessary steps where these deviate from plan and facilitate tracking and escalation of project progress and issues to key Stakeholders.
- BSc in Computer science or B.Eng in Engineering; Certification or a Postgraduate Degree in Project Management is an added advantage.
- 5 – 7 years post graduate experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in required function (managing IT Projects) in a reputable organization preferably an Oil & Gas company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th June, 2022.