Avon Healthcare Limited is a health care company that provides extensive range of health plans to its customers. To empower people across Nigeria to live healthier, fuller lives by providing access to quality healthcare services.
We were duly registered by the regulatory authority (NHIS) to operate as a national HMO in October 2012 but commenced operations in 2013. We are a subsidiary of the Heirs Holdings Group, an investment company committed to the economic transformation of Africa. Whether you’re an Individual, a Family, an Association or Corporate Organisation, our health plans have been created to give you access to quality healthcare services whenever you need it. We also offer on-site health risk assessment, occupational health management and employee well-being services, which go a long way in maintaining a healthy and productive workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Social Media Executive
Division: Marketing and Corporate Communications
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
- The Senior Social Media Officer will oversee the delivery of high-impact social content and campaigns that demonstrate our compelling stories, inform our audiences and serve to grow the reputation of Avon HMO. You will build publishing plans and calendars to syndicate a wide array of content across multiple platforms, approving and scripting social copy and owning tone of voice for the accounts as well as ensuring all content is optimized fully to reach the right audiences on the most appropriate platforms.
- This role requires a determined social media enthusiast who will deliver strategic, proactive and reactive social content to ensure effective engagement of audiences to meet our brand objectives.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly motivated, creative and dedicated to producing high-quality work.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Research, write, edit, schedule, and publish original and engaging content
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Develop product and industry knowledge to be able to contribute confidently to online conversations and questions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Marketing or relevant field
- 2 years minimum proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Hands-on experience in using social media for brand awareness
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately to a high standard with a ‘right first-time’ approach
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An understanding and awareness of the challenges of social media marketing
- Enjoys working and supporting a team with the initiative to work as an individual at all times
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply