FPG Technologies and Solutions Limited (a member of FlexiP Group) founded in 2011, is an Information Technology solutions provider and systems integrator operating with head offices in Lagos, Nigeria.
We provide flexible IT solutions to clients in the Banking/Financial Services, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, FMCG/Manufacturing, and Public sectors of the economy. Driven by the grand vision to build a trans-generational organization, we are extremely customer-focused, knowing that the only way our organization can outlive its founders is through deep customer trust and confidence. We have thus built our business solutions approach from the customer perspective choosing to partner with customers to drive OEM partnerships and not the other way round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Systems Engineer position will be responsible for the design, planning, management, implementation, maintenance, and support, and any other technological duties associated with customers’ infrastructure environment.
- The ideal candidate performs a wide variety of installation, configuration, upgrading and supporting software (Monitoring solution, backup &recovery solutions), servers, and storage in various environment.
Main Job Task & Responsibilities
- Proposal generation.
- Ensuring certification requirements for CIM solutions are met.
- Ensure periodic reports of status of project tasks are generated and sent to management/customers.
- Customer requirement gathering exercises.
- Technical implementation of cloud and infrastructure solutions for FPG’s customers.
- Creation of project plans and task lists.
Requirements and Qualifications
Education and Training:
- A Masters Degree will be added advantage.
- A B.Sc or B.Eng Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science; or any related field is required; a Graduate Degree is minimal requirement.
- Possession of professional certifications is also an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 -6 years in a reputable organization.
Key Experience – Applicants are required to have the following hands-on work experience:
- Ability to design technical solutions on Infrastructure solutions such as Delphix, Azure,
- Require multiple certifications on:
- Experience working with the following solutions; Checkpoint, IBM, Nutanix, Thales, Blackberry, Microsoft, Symantec (SEP, DLP)
- Ability to adhere to customer’s requirements, creating functional design specifications, infrastructure reference architectures, and render support with other project deliverables as necessary.
- Ability to implement solutions as documented in the certification profile.
- Ability to document processes, project tasks and project status feedbacks using company-assigned tools such Odoo, Teams, Outlook, etc.
- Highly efficient and meticulous.
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Trustworthy and discreet.
- Confident and articulate.
- Creative and Innovative.
Why Work for FPG?
- We have set a grand vision for ourselves which is “To build a trans-generational organisation that will outlive the generations of its founders”.
- In order to achieve this, we always seek young, determined, knowledgeable, versatile and creative individuals to join our team. You get the benefits of working for a fast-growing organisation but with the unusual freedom and growth potential usually associated with a young company.
What are the details?
- Exciting role, learning environment with established support.
- Training and development opportunities
- An established career path with room for growth.
- A warm and conducive work environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full medical coverage.
- Full-time position, 09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday, based in Lekki, Lagos and a Hybrid work arrangement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subejct of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th August, 2021.