HR Vault is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Website / Web Developer
Nature of Job: Contract Job (duration of project)
- The Developer will be responsible for slicing, styling and plugging styled designs into any PHP or .Net driving CMS.
- A senior website and web developer with vast expertise in the development and deployment of websites and web applications across different platforms is required for a project(s).
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a web developer
- Eclipse, NetBeans, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, HTML, XHTML, CSS,
- XML,HTTP, AJAX, WSDL, TCP/IP, SOAP, SQL, ADO.NET, SOAP, Web Services, Agile Framework, MS IIS,
- Apache, Zend Studio, Zend Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Joomla CMS, WordPress CMS, Drupal, Windows Mobile, MySql, LINQ-TO-SQL, Windows Communication Foundation.
- C#, VB.NET, Object Pascal (Delphi),
- Preferred candidate would work remotely, however, he/she will be required to come to site at least twice a week.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Web Developer” as their email subject.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.