Royal Power & Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity.
We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like Solar grid, Gas, Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services, Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Coordinator
- Scheduling/Assigning installation and customer complaint to service engineers
- Monitor various sites for issues
- Escalate Service related issues
- Monitoring Service engineer expenses
- Escalating Services engineers work related issues
- Follow-up with engineers for all service issues or compliant
- Assign engineers for all Service Level Agreement and ensure completion
- Ensure prompt dispatch and retrieval of spares, batteries etc.
- Ensure compilation of all job completion report
- Follow-up with Engineers to ensure that task/installation are completed on time
- Liaise with customers for prompt resolution of complaint or issues
- Ensure that all service compliant or installation are updated on service software
- Ensure information on job tickets is up to date
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th March, 2022.