Sproxil Nigeria Limited is a company thatbuilds trust across supply chains with mobile technology solutions that emphasize direct consumer engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Delivery Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establishes and monitors adherence to project management and service delivery as well as planning & controls standards
- Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner
- Coordinates project activities of external vendors to ensure services delivered consistently meet customers’ expectation
- Works closely with other internal departments and stakeholders through proper communications to ensure client expectations are met
- Develops and delivers progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations where necessary
- Recommending methods of improvement and seeing that actions are implemented on time for service delivery upgrades
- Providing accurate and weekly reports to the Head of the unit on performance of the service delivery
- Maintaining high performance levels for service-related processes, and implementing/proposing improvement activities wherever necessary.
- Ensures the delivery of services to customers within the agreed scope of work and timeline
- Maintain high performance levels for service-related processes, and implement improvement activities wherever necessary
- Provide accurate documentation of project and services delivered to customers
- Liaises with sub-contractors and 3rd party service providers on the strict guidelines given to them to meet customer expectations
- Develops full-scale project execution plans and related communication documents
- Ensure projects are delivered within scope, cost and time committed to customer
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ICT orFMCG sector
- PMP qualified or other Project Management Certification (PRINCE II, ITIL etc.) desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th June, 2022.