Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To build, develop and deploy custom SharePoint solutions. These solutions may range from small implementations up to large scale projects.
- The role will be mainly customer-facing with ownership of the requirements gathering through to the development & delivery of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To configure and customize customers’ SharePoint systems according to the requirements and design specifications
- Develop new web components using C#, .NET, SQL, and XML
- Extend the functionality of SharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologies as required
- To be involved in testing the system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Work with customers to deliver end-user training
Qualification, Experience Skills / Attributes Required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years work experience.
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong SharePoint WSS and MOSS Development experience
- Experience using Visual Studio 2005 / 2008
- Good written and verbal communication skills
16th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
you can also apply for weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter