Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sheet Metalist
Purpose of the Job
- To carry out cost-effective and efficient sheet metal fabrication activities in the workshop in order to produce metal parts used in installation and work maintenance
- Carry out design and development of sheet metal related fabrications according to specifications within safety rules
- Carry out regular cleaning and lubrication of machines and tools used in sheet metal workshop to enhance smooth operation
- Make necessary measurements and calculations for accurate fabrication of sheet metal
- Estimation and planning of materials needed for individual fabrication jobs and make requisition for same
- Ensures cost effective use of materials to reduce wastage
- Study relevant documentation including sample parts, blueprints, and drawings in order to determine the method and sequence of operations needed to fabricate products
- Carry out repair of damaged components in the plants.
The Person Must
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good technical and Managerial ability
- Have good organizational skills.
- Must be results-oriented and take pride in achieving targets despite unexpected challenges
- Have Excellent Leadership skills
- Minimum requirement: WAEC technical (Mechanical Engineering)
- Added advantage: Trade Test 2 Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum requirement: 3 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply