Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in our office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Whow can Apply?
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply
All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via email – [email protected]
Email subject should be in this format: 2022 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application (Course of study).
The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA)
Please note that industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
Click here for more information and to apply
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State