West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer, Mechanical
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Technical Services
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- Organizing routine servicing schedules
- Allocating work to a team of fitters
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Strictly adhere and conform to all QMS standard.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Diagnosing faults & Fixing of new parts.
- Carrying out quality inspections
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Keeping production managers informed of progress
- Creating maintenance procedures
- B.Tech or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years working experience in the field of Manufacturing and process companies such as food and beverage manufacturers).
- Records maintenance
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects.
- Computer / Technical skills
- Organization / Adaptability.
- Leadership skill
- Communication skills
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply