Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Shift Leader
Reference No.: req26596
Location: Challawa, Kano
About Your New Job
- Ensures shift / line production plan execution, providing products of defined quality, at optimal cost by organizing team members and available assets, while minimizing waste and impact to environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Organizes work allocation on the Line within shift to ensure optimal production plan execution.
- Organizes work in the shift to ensure regular preventive maintenance of the lines / systems / machines.
- Organizes and conducts effective Shift review meetings addressing shift performance and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ensures production plan execution in his / her shift (performance to schedule)
- Ensures shift’s / team’s KBI’s delivery (SLE, Yields, GMP, Material Wastage)
- Makes certain that shift reports are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements – Including SAP production confirmation, downtime reporting & emergency breakdown notifications.
- Communicates openly with peers and managers regarding operational situations and issues in order to assure no surprises on each side
- Ensures team’s compliance with internal policies, procedures and standards
- Ensures and organizes problem solving sessions and related activities with team members and key stakeholders (Keizen)
- Participates in projects related to his / her area of responsibility
- And other people development, leadership, relationship, growth, innovation and CSR responsibilities.
What You Need To Be Successful
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Minimum Education requirements: HND, B.Sc, Full Tech (C & G)
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant production experience.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- Understanding of bottling technology
- Basic knowledge of maintenance procedures
- Organizational & time management skills
- High integrity
- Ability to set clear standards for performance
- Teamwork skills and mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas
- Ability to identify potentials in the team
- Full knowledge of CCH & TCCC System, policies and all relevant standards.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures and systems in Manufacturing
- Delegation & setting priorities skills
- Problem solving skills
- Drive for results
- Timely feedback giving skills
- Conflict resolution
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply