New Material Nigeria Company Limited (SINOMA)is a subsidiary of China National building materials group co., Limited (CNBM), one of the world’s top 500 companies. The company is mainly engaged in high-end fiber cement board and other new, green, environmental protection wall materials business, is a set of industrial investment, product research and development, production, sales as one of the large industrial platform. Our company adheres to the integrity, quality, continuous innovation, win-win business philosophy, and we focus on strengthening research and innovation, and pay attention to quality and efficiency, to create outstanding performance. The company will be committed to green, low-carbon and scientific development, to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world. At present, the company has invested in the establishment of a factory which is based in the town of Kuje, Abuja, Nigeria and in the later stage, it will also set up locations in many regions of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Leader
Location: Kuje Area Council, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Experience
- 2 – 5 years Experienced in Mechanical equipment Installations, servicing, repairs, trouble shooting, maintenance and Shift arrangement of staff
- B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Ability to establish effective professional relationships with co-workers, and upper level staff.
- Verbal and written language skills in English required.
- A Smart and efficient youth
- Assists with the daily operations of the Factory and manages staff according to their schedules and management reporting.
- Manages staff work shift and ensure regular attendance of staff on their shift time as well as over see their operations.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily records of all staff attendance shift.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ability to adequately prepare routine staff work roaster for all working hours and monitor for proper compliance.
- Experienced in troubleshooting and responding to operational concerns.
- Proven record of being reliable and resourceful with ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating why they are a fit for the role, as one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 24th February, 2022.