Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager, Brewing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure safety agenda is implemented in area of responsibility (Brewing and Utilities), while managing the entire process with the aim of reaching the planned quantities and production quality. Improving the key performance indicators according to the company policy while striving for continuous improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains a safe environment according to the applicable statutory, local regulations, policies and procedures.
- Effectively manages the brewing/utilities process and realizes the production plan by ensuring optimal engagement of people and oversees the interfaces with other production processes and sections.
- Sustains and improves product quality and process conditions in the brewing and Utilities, in compliance with the local quality standards, regulations and procedures.
- Manages assigned project by developing an accurate plan, defining clear scope while allocating sufficient resources to achieve specific goals On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) and within budget.
- Plans and deploys resources (people, materials, process and equipment) to meet customer needs safely whilst excelling at quality and balancing costs.
- Produces and reports data in an accurate and timely way; analyzes and interprets this data and effectively communicates it to relevant stakeholders, in order to facilitate optimal decision taking.
- Ensures the execution of the CIP activities to support proper hygiene standard.
- Also supports delivery of the maintenance plan, and controls the delivered maintenance services to the production assets.
Signs of Strong Performance:
- Consistency in meeting production target while maintaining safety & Quality records.
- Good asset care seen from reduced downtimes.
- Timely and accurate reporting from production to escalation needs as well as progress monitoring using deployments.
- Good team motivation and readiness to abide by laid down rules by self and associate.
Experience and Profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pure Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Food science and technology, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Biotechnology, Biological sciences (Combination of Biochemistry or Microbiology with other science courses.
- 4+ years of experience.
- Experience in change management and process improvement activities, designing scalable solutions and implementing these at pace and at scale.
- Passionate about innovations in CVE and product development or design.
- Experience with managing and leading multi-cultural teams for high performance.
- Membership of Institute of Brewing and Distilling professional organization/body.
- Proven track record in a Manufacturing/Production environment preferably Brewing department or its equivalent.
- Brewing, management skill, leadership and team management, product design, project management, manufacturing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply