Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Process Leader
Ref No: 814031
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Ensure compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately. All unresolved issues must be raised with Asset Leader. Follow the correct work procedures and Process Instruction for all tasks performed. Carry out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Ensure all quality issues are reported and logged on the appropriate documentation.
- Continuous monitoring of PASS / SPC (Statistical Process Control) charts results and coordinating of relevant corrective actions. Maintain a “Run to Target” philosophy at all times.
- Ensure all process check sheets are completed.
- Ensure that the right quality raw materials are supplied for production
- Leads the crew that runs the machine in order to achieve the target throughput, yield, and uptime without compromising safety and quality.
- Troubleshoots, fix and documents all reasons for waste and delay during the shift in the shift log book. Communicate any outstanding items with recommended action plans.
- Participates in all changeovers, ensuring they are performed using good run settings and best practices at all times.
- Chairs team meetings to review issues and problems affecting production and set targets for the shift.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surroundings. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Ensure the work area is clean and tidy at shift change, handover with the oncoming process leader giving detailed information of machine status.
- Ensures that his crew has housekeeping checklists all the time and that the checks are completed.
- Lead and control the operating team on shift to achieve objectives.
- Conduct performance management activities for his crew members.
- Coach and train operators in their respective positions.
- Identify areas of development required for team members to improve individual and team performance.
- Ensure that all departmental guidelines are adhered to by the team. Inform the Asset Leader of any non-conformances immediately including performance and disciplinary issues.
- Assist with the planning and set up of the machine for all product and process trials.
- Provide technical information to the maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance.
- Development of the team’s process knowledge on an ongoing basis through one on one coaching and employee assessments.
- Adhere and implement best practices on the machine.
- B.Eng / HND or equivalent in either Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 3 years must be process experience.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter